Sunday 12 January 2014

New Hair Care


Yes I am becoming increasingly alarmed at the amount of products I have accumulated over a frankly too short a period of time. Yes these consist of three different heat protecting sprays... hmmmm. 


However I do have an excuse for buying most of this. The Batiste dry shampoo is actually a repurchase because I regularly am too lazy to wash my hair and am weary of the negative results of washing it too often. I also use Batiste to give my hair volume and one of my top tips for dry shampoo is to apply it in the evening for the next day. One of my Christmas presents were these Babyliss straighteners (which were actually on sale for half price before so I would recommend searching/waiting for a better deal). This meant that I needed products to protect my hair from the heat, hence the Tresemme and Dove sprays, and I also got the Dove intensive Repair shots in case my hair becomes damaged. I am yet to use these though so I cannot comment on their success or failure.



I am a huge fan of the dove hair care range which I stumbled across last year. I am now a convert as their shampoo and conditioner have replaced my previous favourite; Aussie.I am therefore very intrigued by their leave in conditioner which can be applied to dry or wet hair so I got that as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment