Wednesday 29 May 2013

A day about town

Today I went to the
Tate Britain to see their new exhibition where they have displayed a huge amount of their collection in chronological order, so you start in the 1500s and progress through the ages right up until the 21st century. my favourite section was the 1960s but there was an incredible amount of work! There was also a  turner exhibition which I went to. 



Afterwards we decided to go for lunch near the Tate Britain so we took the Tate to Tate boat which is really quick and much easier than taking a tube or bus and much more fun. We went to Wagamama and I entered a competition which gives you the opportunity to win £1000 of Wagamama vouchers, fingers crossed I win so I can just live off noodles all summer, or for the next year! We also went to Borough market, where they always have stalls at lunchtime, and we tried the most amazing home-made rocky road! 











5 comments:

  1. Hello I just met your blog! It is wonderful :)
    Here you have a new follower.
    I invite you to know my blog, I'd love to receive your visit

    Kisses

    http://lestylecemoibycris.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Original post!! :)

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete