Wednesday 29 May 2013

Primark haul

 I made a trip to primark for the first time in months the other day! I noticed that the prices have gone up but I also think that the quality of some of the clothes has improved too. A top tip for going to primark is, if possible, go during really off peak times, I went on friday morning and it was basically empty, tuesday afternoon is also a good time, going when it's not busy means you can actually find things that you want! I didn't buy too much but I'm really happy with all of the things. The black/grey dress and black crop top are very similar to the ones n topshop and way cheaper so I would definitely recommend them, the black hoodie was also from the mens section and it really reminds me of the american apparel ones and they had them in a range of colours and way cheaper than the american apparel ones.

Black/Grey dress: £8
Navy stripe dress: £12
Black hoodie: £14
Black crop top: £2

Okay now obviously these shoes are not from primark, but they were an end of exams present from my mum that I got on the sam day I went to primark. I first saw these when all my friends started to get out their summer shoes, most of which were vans and all I had was a pair of very old keds, so I found the leather vans online and have been wanting them for soo long! I like that they have a really sturdy sole and the leather makes them more durable and I can wear them in the rain and not worry about getting them dirty as they are super easy to clean, so yeah, I'm really really happy with them! I believe you can get them from office and the vans official website.






3 comments:

  1. Like the crop top! Cute haul:) Check out my blog if you get a chance! :))
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty dresses ;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love vans! need to get a pair myself, lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete