Friday 26 July 2013

Mini American Apparel haul



 I was drawn in by the sale sign and my friends I swear!! Both the items I bought were in the sale and then all sale items were reduced further by 20% so I saved a lot of money. The salmon top is just a plain T-shirt and quite sheer, but not as see through as many other items in American Apparel. I really like it because I can wear it with jeans but it also looks really nice tucked in to skirts and high waisted shorts. So just a nice versatile piece which originally cost £25 but I got it for £10. The next item was obviously an off season purchase and won't be worn for a month or two yet. I had actually seen this jacket earlier on in the year and fell in love, but I was put off by the big price tag of £62, so of course you can imagine my happiness when it was reduced to approximately £25! So this was an extremely successful outing for me and I saved £52, so if you live near an American Apparel and want a great sale then go now!



No comments:

Post a Comment