Sunday 2 June 2013

Brandy Melville!






So today it actually felt like summer! It was an absolutely beautiful day in London when I met my friend, so we decided to go to Chelsea and have a wander around King's road, eat lunch (at Pret A Manger where I had my favourite sandwich) and go to Brandy Melville, a favourite clothes shop of mine, that I feel is quite underrated and unknown to many in England! 








 I did not intend for this trip to be a mega shopping spree so am glad that I limited myself, King's Road is such a lovely place to walk around and browse, although I did re purchase my favourite face mask from the body shop, which I may dedicate a whole blog post to soon, and I did buy a new jumper from Brandy Melville (note how wonderful and colourful all my recent purchases are...). Brandy Melville recently came to the UK to two locations, one on King's Road and another in Westfield, I discovered the shop when I was in New York but I didn't actually find that much that I liked, mainly because it was incredibly busy and the one size fits most can be a pain, but the King's road shop is never that busy and actually has two floors which is bigger than the one in New York and much calmer. I absolutely love the quality of their jumpers and they have some really cool printed t shirts, I also think that they are relatively inexpensive, maybe somewhere just below Topshop prices. So the only thing I bought from Brandy Melville today was this super soft black hoodie, I bought it mainly for travelling this summer, it's a super comfy but lightweight which I also think will be great for the British summer weather... I was also so tempted to buy one of the beanies but I had to stop myself because I don't need it and it is summer...



No comments:

Post a Comment