Sunday 12 January 2014

Make Up Haul


I suppose that this could be considered a semi Christmas haul because all of these products were in fact gifts! The No.7 products came in a set and I finally think that I have found a liquid eye liner that I love! I am talking about the No.7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner. It reminds me of the eyeko one which I loved until it dried out infuriatingly quickly! It is a hard felt tip which I find easiest to control. Another thing out of this set that I am currently enjoying is the No,7 Extreme Length Extend mascara. It just gives a nice subtle boost to your lashes.


The Real Techniques Core Collection, available here, is something that I couldn't bring myself to buy but really really wanted and I finally got it! I love the brushing and contour blushes the most. I also got the YSL travel set of 2 mini Touche Eclat, I haven't used it much yet but I'm finding it is a lovely subtle highlighter. 
AND FINALLY...


 The last thing that I received, and the most amazing, was the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, available here. I already have the Naked 1 and Basics which I use all the time so this palette will definitely be seeing a lot of use, especially as the colours, although similar, are all different to the Naked 1! Next on my wishlist is the third naked Palette...




1 comment: