Sunday 12 January 2014

Love Lush

 This Christmas I was fortunate enough to receive this little Lush gift set from my friend. I find that Lush products are not the kind of thing that I will buy myself but if someone else buys them for me I absolutely love them. A recent obsession has been with their bath bombs. This is partially due to me having a constant cold and resorting to hot baths to feel better but it is also due to the huge range that Lush offer; glittery, floral, sweet, spicy plus they often look so so gorgeous. Another favourite of mine is the 'Honey I washed the kids' soap.


So in this set I got the Butterball bath bomb, which I cannot wait to use, and a bar of soap but I am not sure which one it is, nonetheless it smells delicious and I'm sure I'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment