Sunday 2 June 2013

Bubble tea battle!

MOOBOO VS BUBBLEOLOGY

It's hard to miss the new craze that has been spreading throughout London, the craze which I have recently become enveloped in. When I was first introduced to Bubble Tea, I had absolutely no idea where it came from, what it was or where to get it, all I knew was that one of my friends had bought a bubble tea almost everyday that week and was even looking into where to buy boba popping balls online! Bubble tea originated from Taiwan and the original drink consists of tea with tapioca and milk but there are many variations to suit everyone which range from milk tea, fruit tea and moose tea, to coffee or smoothie drinks, all with an endless choice of toppings and a whole spectrum of flavours. There are several Bubble Tea Shops to fuel the obsession but with so much choice, it is hard to differentiate between shops. So I decided to compare the two most recent ones that I have been to, Bubbbleology and Mooboo.








So where does my loyalty lie?























  • Mooboo offers every ninth drink free whereas Bubbleology offers every tenth free.
  • The decor of Bubbleology has a set up like a science lab, whereas Mooboo has very different simple and modern decor.  
  • The Bubbleology near Leciester Square also has a lot more seating then Mooboo.
  • Bubbleology is a larger chain with more locations than Mooboo.
  • Mooboo are more generous with their servings of tapioca and boba popping balls while Bubbleology do not give you the option of not having tapioca.
  • Both shops offer a variety of different flavours.
  • Bubbleology offers delivery right to your door which adds a nice personal touch, especially good for the lazy among us, but only to limited locations
Both are top places to get bubble tea and have more similarities than differences, it's only personal preference that sets them apart and depends upon what sort of experience you want. For me I prefer Mooboo because I would rather not have tapioca, but I would never say no to Bubbleology :)




4 comments:

  1. Hey i just posted the libester award on my blog, and i nominated you. Go check it out and comment if you read it :) Hopefully i'll see it on your blog soon!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog


    Chicnova Giveaway on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where I live they call this Tapioca, but It's delicious nonetheless! haha :)
    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Sunday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete