Wednesday 19 June 2013

Summer nail polish!



These are my favourite picks this summer (pictured above), as you can probably tell Rimmel is one of my favourite brands. I do not like to spend vast amounts of money on nail polish mainly because I will only paint my nails a couple of times with a colour before I get bored of it. I also find that the quality and lasting time of the nail polish is fine with the cheaper ones as long as I use a base and two coat and apply a couple of layers.

This summer I am loving bright colours because I feel that they will go well with my tan (if the sun ever comes back to London). I also tend to wear very boring colours and as cliched as it is, they add a nice pop of colour to my outfits.

The coral and pink are surprisingly bright almost neon, and incredibly easy to apply. All of my friends appeared to love them and I spent the whole of today painting other people's nalis...


This comes out more green than mint 
My mini nail polish haul! I bought all 3 for £5!


The colours of the nail polish at the top from left to right:

Rimmel orange your life 200 - £1.99
Rimmel pop your pink 300 -£1.99
Rimmel your majesty 239 - £1.99
Topshop celestial - £5
MUA (no colour because I took the label off... oops) -£1
Rimmel misty Jade 045 - £1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment